International girl friendly hotel directory!
 WGfriendly.com is a directory of girl friendly hotels for single male travelers to bring in girls or guests for the night Oct 25, 2014 - 01:51 AM  
Girl Friendly Hotels Worldwide
Home
Search girl friendly Hotels
Forum
FAQ

Country (click!)Hotels
Brazil 7
Cambodia 34
Laos 6
Philippines 126
Russia 8
Singapore 20
Thailand 178
UAE 34
Ukraine 4
Vietnam 20

Recommended
The Penthouse Hotel
in Pattaya, Thailand

The most "adult" venue in Pattaya!

Important
Please note the following:
- we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information
- joiner policies can change anytime
- refer to the booking site for definitve rates
- we do not "recommend" to use the hotels listed here, and it is in no way guaranteed you will have a good experience with them. While we try to filter out the worst shitholes, our focus is on providing info on joiner policies. Please refer to hotel review sites for recommendations. We might add such a function later.

Login

New User? Sign Up!

User Menu

Agoda.com

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sam911Offline
12 Post subject: Dubai girl friendly hotels..  PostPosted: Apr 24, 2011 - 07:52 AM

Hi to all;

i allready posted this messege inside Dubai visit thread and found it no matter to post it again as main topic.. help from any participant would be much appreciated..

Next month me and my friend are planing to go on 4 days tourist visit to Dubai, we are interested to stay in 3-4 star girl friendly hotel, Panorama as well York hotels are our priority.. as they are having much girls and easy to take to room like i been informed.. but also i heard and read that the hotel admins are charging for taking girls to the rooms.. the charge sometimes reach 150-200 AED, if so.. then this would be relatively costly for the whole package.

infact.. I heard that there is some 3-4 star hotels in Dubai which allow girls and they don't charge for taking girls to the room.. i would be much appreciated to provide me with any if you know.

btw.. just came to my mind apartments too.. is that can be applied on apartments.. as ( girls friendly apartments ), do the girls welcome to go to apartments if we decided to rent apartment.. and are the girls allowed to enter apartment without taking charges? if so.. do u know some 3-4 star 2BD apartments meet that desire?

with thanks.. Smile

Sam

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: