International girl friendly hotel directory!
 WGfriendly.com is a directory of call girl friendly hotels for single male travelers to bring in girls or guests for the night Dec 07, 2016 - 05:24 PM  
Call Girl Friendly Hotels Worldwide
Home
Search girl friendly Hotels
HOT hotel promotions
Forum
FAQ

Country (click!)Hotels
Brazil 7
Cambodia 34
India 5
Laos 6
Mexico 6
Philippines 126
Russia 8
Singapore 13
Thailand 179
UAE 66
Ukraine 4
Vietnam 20

Recommended
The Penthouse Hotel
in Pattaya, Thailand

The most "adult" venue in Pattaya!

Important
Please note the following:
- we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information
- joiner policies can change anytime
- refer to the booking site for definitve rates
- we do not "recommend" to use the hotels listed here, and it is in no way guaranteed you will have a good experience with them. While we try to filter out the worst shitholes, our focus is on providing info on joiner policies. Please refer to hotel review sites for recommendations. We might add such a function later.

Login

New User? Sign Up!

User Menu

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dripperOffline
26 Post subject: dubai visit  PostPosted: Jan 24, 2009 - 02:46 PM

anyone know which hotels are ok to take WG's back to their rooms? -visiting dubai soon. have had recommendations for york hotel,dubai-but have read you cant take the girls to your roome -even if you stay there. Very Happy

Reply with quote Back to top
AdminOffline
Post subject: RE: dubai visit  PostPosted: Jan 25, 2009 - 10:02 PM
Site Admin

did you look in our Dubai hotel list?

Look under UAE --> Dubai
http://www.wgfriendly.com/en_hotelsGrid.php?s_country=17&s_city=15

all the hotels in this list are said to be girl friendly.

Also, by booking with our partner Agoda.com, you will save a lot on your hotel booking!

xmanOffline
Post subject: RE: dubai visit  PostPosted: Jun 10, 2009 - 09:39 AM

Try Booking at Braodway Hotel, Ramada Hotel, Radison SAS Diera Creek all of these hotels are GF

arakuzOffline
Post subject: RE: dubai visit  PostPosted: Jun 28, 2009 - 01:06 AM

when was the last time the list of hotels has been upgraded for dubai....need to find out girl friendly hotels in bur dubai

farrukh4friendsOffline
26 Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 31, 2010 - 11:09 AM

Any one know 2 star girl friendly hotel in dubai? The hotel name given in the list on main page are not girl friendly as i confirmed it by calling them so please tell me any 2 star hotel in dubai which is girl friendly.

AdminOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 15, 2010 - 01:27 PM
Site Admin

well, Farrukh, as far as I know, Dubai hotels can have to pay fines if they are caught accepting girls into the rooms.
So do you expect them to confirm on the phone to an unknown man that you can bring girls in?

Bumz_RushOffline
Post subject: dubai the city of contradictions  PostPosted: Oct 06, 2010 - 02:11 PM

Most hotels are girl friendly, some need a copy of passport, and visa, some want to see original documents, and some charge a processing fee.

There are non friendly hotels, and in general these are the independant smaller hotels, 99% of all chain hotels are happy.

Bumz

omidomidiOffline
Post subject: RE: dubai the city of contradictions  PostPosted: Nov 03, 2010 - 11:05 PM

Any one know Hotel Apartment girl friendly in BUR Dubai?

northshoreOffline
Post subject: RE: dubai the city of contradictions  PostPosted: Dec 07, 2010 - 05:12 PM

Hi all, I had a look around this site (useful info for sure for a newbie), however Im not sure how upto date the Dubai Girl Friendly Hotel List is. Im travelling to the Crowne Plaza (at Festival City) and would dearly love to know if anyone is aware of their policy ?

Regards to all
Northshore

machineOffline
Post subject: RE: dubai the city of contradictions  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2011 - 06:09 AM

Panaroma Hotel in Bur Dubai is very girl friendly, the Jockey Club in the lobby is full of all kind and can go straight to your room.

sam911Offline
12 Post subject: Re: RE: dubai the city of contradictions  PostPosted: Apr 23, 2011 - 08:20 PM

Hi machine,

thank u 4 ur valuable informations regarding Panorama hotel.. next month me and my friend are planing to go on 4 days tourist visit to Dubai, we are interested to stay in 3-4 star girl friendly hotel, Panorama as well York hotels are our priority.. as they are having much girls and easy to take to room like u mentioned.. but i heard and read that the hotel admin is charging for taking girls to your room.. the charge is sometimes reach 150-200 AED, if so.. then this would be relatively costly for the whole package.

infact.. I heard that there is some 3-4 star hotels in Dubai which allow girls and they don't charge for taking girls to your room.. i would be much appreciated to provide me with any if you know.

btw.. just came to my mind the apartments too.. is that can be applied on apartments.. ( girls apartments ), do the girls welcome to go to apartments if we decide to rent apartment.. and are the girls allowed to enter apartment with me without charge like hotels? if so.. do u know some 3-4 star 2BD apartments meet that desire?

with thanks.. Smile

Sam

machine wrote:
Panaroma Hotel in Bur Dubai is very girl friendly, the Jockey Club in the lobby is full of all kind and can go straight to your room.
Very Happy Very Happy

flareOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: dubai the city of contradictions  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2012 - 07:03 AM

anyone knows if Holiday INN bur dubai is girls friendly hotel?Just new to this site planning to vist dubai i want to see my girlfriend.

Thanks

shorishOffline
1 Post subject: Do your research before you go  PostPosted: May 28, 2013 - 02:43 AM

I have checked with my contacts in Dubai and there are these 4 hotels that allow you to take a Lady friend back to your room.

Admiral Plaza Hotel ** 120 Drham to take a visitor to your room
Jumeira Rotana **** No additional charge for visitors
Rihab Rotana
JW Marriott

Moscow Hotel, Crown plaza hotel, St. George Hotel,,,, used to be the Best Hotel to stay at, but now they have changed management and they no longer allow visitors.

I hope this helps
[/b]

shorishOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: dubai the city of contradictions  PostPosted: May 28, 2013 - 02:48 AM

Crown Plaza Hotel in Dubai does not allow visitors anymore. Don't waste your money, besides that Hotel is not a fun place to stay at anyway.

Moscow Hotel is really nice to go to... but they also recently changed their management and they no longer allow visitors to the rooms.

The Bar and the club at the Moscow Hotel is a great place to meet ladies and take them to another hotel.

AdminOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: dubai the city of contradictions  PostPosted: Jun 27, 2013 - 08:39 AM
Site Admin

I have made some updates to the list of hotels for Dubai

Jump to: